Hendry is taking expressions of interest from experienced Building Surveyors in Melbourne to support our expanding client portfolio.
- Join a national, award-winning compliance leader.
- Enjoy flexibility, variety and growth opportunities.
- Play a key role in a growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the construction industry within the private or council sector and is looking for their next challenge. To be successful in this role, you will be highly motivated and innovative, with a strong desire for personal growth. The role will provide opportunities to work on national projects, making you a valued member of our Australian team.
We are looking for staff who have:
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Eligibility for Federal Police Clearance and other agency security clearances.
- An up-to-date Australian COVID-19 vaccination schedule.
- Project leader for significant projects/clients and issue required building and occupancy permits and undertaking mandatory inspections.
- Deliver a broad range of consultancy services to an established national client base including building compliance and Due Diligence inspections.
- Mentor and guide team members on complex technical provisions and exciting projects.
- Combine technical and business management skills in the continual expansion of a successful business.
- Assist with the ongoing growth of the national building surveying team and support of the broader business growth.
- Liaise and coordinate with senior personnel and staff members across all states.
What we’re looking for:
- Currently registered as a Building Surveyor.
- Possess thorough knowledge and understanding of relevant Act/Regulations & Building Code of Australia.
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude and provide a solution path for clients.
- Ability to effectively negotiate and resolve disputes.
- Strong ability to write and present cohesive, coherent and technically sound reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Possess business development acumen.